Garage Door Openers – San Mateo
Most local homeowners use their garage doors every day to leave and enter their homes, and you can owe the reliable, smooth performance of your door on the garage door opener. While most garage door openers are specially designed to withstand heavy-duty daily wear and tear for many years, even the best machines will eventually break down.
When your garage door opener is in need of replacement, rely on the local experts at Door Pros to find the highest quality and most dependable garage door opener products from top-rated brands. At Door Pros, we offer a huge selection of the best opener models available along with helpful, knowledgeable garage door and opener experts to help you find the most appropriate products for your home or business.
Reasons to Upgrade Your Garage Door Opener
With proper care and maintenance, garage door openers are expected to perform for approximately 10 years. Even if your door is nearing the end of its anticipated lifespan or has exceeded it and is still opening and closing as expected, you should consider updating to a newer model to improve the operations and convenience of your door. The newest garage door opener models feature the latest improvements and technological advancements, including:
- Improved safety: Automatic reversal is a necessity for every homeowner to improve the safety of their home. With photo eye sensors that have been installed on models manufactured after 1993, your garage door will automatically reverse when these sensors detect an object in the path of the closing door.
- Quieter operations: Aging garage door openers will begin making excessive noise as they near the end of their usability, and by upgrading to a newer model, you can enjoy less noisy operations. You’ll even have the option to select a belt drive model with quieter operations.
- Better security: Newer garage door models have rolling door codes that send out unique remote frequencies every time the door opens or closes, eliminating the risk of the code being copied by intruders.
- Modern connectivity: Control and monitor your garage door from your smartphone with a new garage door model that has Wi-Fi connectivity and myQ capabilities.
- Battery backup: When the power goes out, you’ll find that it’s impossible to open the garage door with the opener — you have to detach the door and manually open it — but with battery backup, you can safely use your opener.
The Latest Residential Garage Door Openers From LiftMaster
At Door Pros, we’re dedicated to only carrying a selection of residential garage door openers from leading manufacturers like LiftMaster. With our selection of quality LiftMaster products, you’re assured long-lasting dependability, modern convenience and smooth performance for years. We’ll help you find the best LiftMaster chain, belt or jackshaft garage door opener product to maximize your value and suit your household’s specific daily needs and long-term functionality expectations.
Request a Free Garage Door Opener Estimate Today
It’s been more than 20 years since Door Pros began helping local San Mateo, CA, home and business owners with all of their garage door and opener installation and maintenance needs. We strive to always offer personalized garage door opener solutions from top-rated brands to meet expectations and budget. To learn more about our garage door opener products for San Mateo home and business owners, call us today at 415-717-7015. You can also fill out our online quote form to request a free installation estimate.