Transform your home's appearance with the modern look of a glass and aluminum garage door
Clopay® Avante® Collection garage doors are constructed with aluminum and glass panels, lending a clean and modern aesthetic to any home or building. Avante® doors come with a five-year warranty on the finish and a three-year warranty on hardware. The collection offers two models, the Avante AV and the Avante AX. Both models are characterized by the following features:
- Durable, low-maintenance 2-1/8" commercial grade aluminum frame with many glazing options.
- Frame and solid aluminum panels available in choice of anodized and powder-coated finishes.
- Tempered full-view glass, acrylic or solid aluminum panel options. Insulated glass garage door panels are available for increased energy efficiency.
- Choose from our selection of aluminum garage door panel colors: White, Bronze, Brown, Clear Anodized, Bronze Anodized, Black Anodized.
- ColorBlast custom colors available.
- Color-matched aluminum grip handle.
- WINDCODE® product available. (Click for details)
Updated December 18, 2019
GRAY TINTED GLASS
BRONZE TINTED GLASS
WHITE LAMINATE GLASS
FROSTED (SATIN ETCHED) GLASS OR FROSTED ACRYLIC
CLEAR ANODIZED (ALUMINUM PANEL)
For more information regarding construction options per panel style, click here
CLEAR ALUMINUM (ANODIZED)
DARK BRONZE (ANODIZED)
Optional Aluminum Grip Handle
Clopay® Avante® Collection garage doors are manufactured in the United States by expert craftspeople. These glass and aluminum doors can be built with tempered glass (optional insulated glass), acrylic, polygal or solid aluminum frame panels. The replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in a rust-free aluminum retainer protects your garage (or any other room where your door is installed) from the outside elements.