Canyon Ridge® Collection Limited Edition Series – Carriage House Designs
Beautiful and unique
The CANYON RIDGE® collection LIMITED EDITION series combines the most popular elements of residential garage doors to create a unique, fashionable and functional garage door for your home. The time-tested, carriage-house design meets the modern strength of steel and composite, providing a warm authentic look with lower maintenance and high durability.
- 5-layer steel carriage house garage doors with faux wood overlay.
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. This garage door has a 20.4 R-value.
- Features Clopay’s patented Safe-T-Bracket ® safety feature.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- The cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Available composite cladding materials are Clear Cypress, Mahogany and Pecky Cypress. Available composite overlay materials are Clear Cypress and Mahogany.
- Many glass options, including clear, seeded, rain, obscure, frosted and insulated.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Five factory finish color options available, including Walnut, White Wash and more.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Collection overview video
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
SERIES 1 & 2 SOLID
Canyon Ridge LE TOP11
Canyon Ridge LE TOP12
Canyon Ridge LE TOP13
Canyon Ridge LE ARCH1 SOLID
SERIES 1 & 2 WINDOW DESIGNS
Canyon Ridge LE REC11
Canyon Ridge LE REC13 Designs
Canyon Ridge LE REC14
Canyon Ridge LE SQ23
Canyon Ridge LE SQ24
Canyon Ridge Limited Edition ARCH1 with Window
Canyon Ridge LE ARCH3 Designs 11-12-13-21-22-23
Canyon Ridge LE ARCH4 Designs 11-12-13-21-22-23
Canyon Ridge Limited Edition ARCH13
Canyon Ridge Limited Edition ARCH14
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
ARC1A - SOLID (Double Door)
CrARC1A - CR LE
ARC1A - WINDOW (Double Door)
CrARC1AWindow-DF-CC-Dbl - CR LE
ARC3A - WINDOWS (Double Door)
ARC4A - WINDOWS (Double Door)
ARC13A - WINDOWS (DOUBLE DOOR)
Canyon Ridge Limited Edition ARC13A
ARC14A - WINDOWS (DOUBLE DOOR)
Canyon Ridge Limited Edition ARC14A
*Available on select models. For more information regarding color availability, click here.
SPADE LIFT HANDLES
SPEAR LIFT HANDLES
COLONIAL LIFT HANDLES
DECORATIVE LIFT HANDLES
RING DOOR KNOCKER
TWISTED "L" HANDLES
SPADE STRAP HINGE
SPEAR STRAP HINGE
COLONIAL STRAP HINGE
SPADE STEP PLATE
SPEAR STEP PLATE
COLONIAL STEP PLATE
- Faux wood composite overlay
- Faux wood composite cladding
- 2" Intellicore® insulation with thermal break
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Door sample shown in Walnut Finish.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency, and durability. (Click for details)