Serving Kenwood From San Rafael
Garage Door Installation in Kenwood
Repair In Kenwood
Openers in Kenwood
Garage Door Spring Replacement In Kenwood
Door Pros has been serving the Kenwood community for over 10 years.
Your local Clopay Master Authorized and Liftmaster ProVantage Dealer.
Garage Door Repair in Kenwood
For over two decades, Door Pros has provided garage door and garage door opener installation, repair and sales for commercial and residential applications throughout Kenwood, California.
Products from LiftMaster® and Clopay® assure quality and durability, while our experienced technicians service all makes and models and are always eager to help.
View this post on Instagram
Contact Us For Garage Services In Kenwood
Garage Repair and Installation Services
No matter the situation, our technicians can identify the source of your garage door malfunctions and make the necessary repairs. Our garage door services include:
- Commercial garage door repair.
- Garage door spring replacement.
- Garage door installation services.
- Garage door repair and replacement services.
When Should I Ask for Repairs?
Our technicians know how to make repairs that address the root of any garage door malfunction. Signs your garage door may need repair include:
- Broken and frayed cables: Frayed or broken cables should be replaced immediately to avoid injury and further damage to the door.
- Door not working: Our technicians will inspect your door for issues and let you know what is needed to get your door operating safely.
- Broken springs: Garage door spring replacement is best left to the professionals as it requires the proper tools and know-how.
- Noisy door: A noisy door could point to a number of potential problems. For example, the door may need lubrication, the door track may need adjustment or there could be an issue with the spring line system.
- Off the tracks: A door that's off the tracks can be dangerous and requires immediate attention from a professional.
- Damaged door panels: If you have only a couple of door panels that are dented or damaged, they can often be repaired without the need for a full garage door replacement.
Do I Need a Full Replacement Instead of Repairs?
You might want to consider a new garage door if you're experiencing any of the following conditions:
- Your garage door is sagging.
- Your garage door is out of style.
- Your garage door is noisy.
- Your garage door doesn't move correctly.
- Your garage door needs frequent repairs.
- You're selling your house.
More Services From Door Pros
Door Pros specializes in residential and commercial garage door applications and can help you choose the right garage door products to meet your style preferences and budget needs. We offer installation and repair services as well as sales and accessories for:
- Commercial doors: Door Pros offers commercial garage door sales and installation services for Kenwood residents.
- Overhead door operators: Our commercial door operators deliver consistent, reliable performance.
- Garage door openers: Browse our LiftMaster garage door accessories, openers and remotes.
- Residential garage doors: We offer the complete Clopay line of residential garage doors that will beautify your home and boost curb appeal.
Leave It to Door Pros for Garage Door Repair Services in Kenwood
The technicians at Door Pros work on garage doors and openers of any make or model. When you need replacement accessories or parts, we offer products from industry-leading manufacturers, including LiftMaster and Clopay.
Top-quality products ensure you get long-lasting value and performance — when we fix your garage door or garage door opener, we want the repairs to last.